REQUIRED SCREENING FORM: CLICK, COMPLETE AND SUBMIT 6-12 hours prior to your appointment.
So that everyone is safe, please note the following best practice guidelines that is in place during this horrible pandemic:
- Treatments are by appointment only. Clients may not bring children, friends, family members to accompany them to their appointment.
- If client is a minor or special-needs client, one adult or care-giver will be allowed in the wait area and must practice 6 to 10 feet distancing.
- There will be no walk-in clients allowed.
- All clients are required to wear a mask into the building and until they arrive to the sanitized treatment room. It will only be removed if you are receiving a facial treatment or facial hair removal service.
- I will remain masked and wear a shield during your service and while in the building lobby.
- When you arrive, I may ask for you to wait in lobby area until I can safely promote six to ten feet distancing from the exiting client if needed.
- I will meet you at the building entrance where you will be prompted to sanitize your hands, and I will ask to take your temperature with a touch-free/non-contact thermometer. If you have a temperature of 99.0 F or greater, or any symptoms of respiratory illness, I will kindly reschedule your appointment to maintain safety for all clients and myself.
- Do not bring items other than your purse/wallet, car keys and/or sunglasses.
- I will be screened multiple times daily with temperature checks prior to servicing clients. If I demonstrate concerning symptoms, I will contact everyone that has visited the studio and all upcoming clients scheduled for a service.
- I will continue as I’ve done for numerous years to wear gloves. I’ll also wear various protective items as I feel needed, and a mask and/or a face shield during skincare treatment.
- The steamer and towel warmer will have the ozone/ UV settings turned on to promote safe steaming.
- The studio will have a 45-min resting period in-between each client and thorough sanitization of all surfaces, equipment, and linens. All new precautions are based on science/medicine, and steps Ageless Perfection Skin Care feels is needed to keep everyone safe.
- You may pay by major credit card, debit card, or cash.
- The COVID-19 Guidelines/Waiver will be sent to you via email and/or text when you schedule your appointment. You are required to return the COVID-19 Guidelines/Waiver 6-12 hours before your appointment. If not received, your appointment will be canceled.
Should you test positive/diagnosed with COVID-19, after your appointment, you agree to notify Ageless Perfection Skin Care Studio immediately by phone or text. This can can also be done by a family member or friend.
Ruby Powell, LE/Owner